We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have this one from the Judy white collection who was a former employee at the Las Vegas Hilton... What is your opinion. Thank you. 

Views: 500

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am feeling not comfortable with it. Have my doubts.

I would pass on this.

Like Karsten says above - not inspired by what I see.

Can you explane why please. Here is more photographs of the item and provenance. Thank you. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Its kind of atypical, especially the El in Elvis.  When people tell stories like this you never know the full details.  Did she see it signed in front of her or did someone bring the photo into his suite and come back with it signed?  (very common in the Elvis world) . These small details are never 100% known.  I personally wouldnt feel comfortable with this unless a Roger Epperson or Rich Consola give their opinions. 

+1 esp re nebulous stories.

Steve is right in my opinion too. Don‘t like the „El“ and the „P“ as well. Most of all the flow is to smoothy and soft. IMO Elvis didn‘t have in 1973 that flow in his signature. Roger Epperson is a good idea. Good luck. 

Me too but a better scan would be helpful - to speak from something like this is not...desirable. Newer collectors seeing opinions formed by images like these is probably not helpful.

Thanks for the better images. Let's see if anything changes.

IMHO... - it's not authentic; wrong shapes/size, atypical angle and many other things. At the least I wouldn't buy it... But it's just my opinion.

And honestly, I don't like any Elvis autographs signed in felt-tip pen/marker. I've seen a felt-tip pen signatures only in contracts/documents [there's only a few authentic documents and maybe a couple of contracts].

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service