We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Photo 11 x 14 inch, "Joyce - Many thanks - from - Elvis Presley" ( April 1972 in Indianapolis ).

Views: 1158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am leaning towards authentic...

Im really on the fence on this one.  there is something about it I don't like.

Thank you for your opinions. What do you think about this one? Same handwriting and not?

the other one has a better shot.  Neither of these shout out "authentic" to me, but Elvis is tough.  

I agree that this second one falls short...

And the first...while it gets my attention...like I said I'm "leaning" toward real...and that's not any kind of a ringing endorsement...

The first one is from reputable seller Markus Brandes.

Signed vintage photograph, shows the "King of Rock and Roll" in a beautiful 3/4 length portrait, 11 x 14 inch, signed and inscribed in dark felt tip "Joyce - Many thanks - from - Elvis Presley" - the second signature at the bottom left corner (`Sincerely - Elvis`) is a print !, obtained In-Person in Indianapolis, April 1972 (collector`s note on the reverse), with mild creases at the edges - in fine condition.

Rogers department, I remember the Ray Charles from M.B, that wasn't real.He took it of the site, so yes reputable.

thank you for sharing, but it doesn't change my opinion.

So the second one is a print ??...a reproduction then ??

I think just about EVERY legitimate -- reputable auction site has run a bad Elvis or two in their time...

Not on purpose but it happens...

The fact these come from Markus Brandes is a good thing in the sense that if you can convince him that there may be issues with these...he will respond in a proper business-like fashion...

P.S.  I'm still leaning towards real on the first one...

could very well be

I did ask Roger Epperson for his Quick Opinion, and he thinks it is fine to him.
What do you think about it now?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service