We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

"Recently discovered Elvis Presley autograph. Acquired, as the story goes, by my aunt at the Louisiana Hayride. The paper appears to be dated March 17, 1951, possibly 1956. The paper is in poor condition and fragile but the autograph is authentic.

This may be the lowest cost for an Elvis autograph you will ever find--don't let it pass you by!"

Views: 933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's certainly real Gio but it's really not that rare...

Elvis signed a LOT of autographs with that salutation...I've owned a few over the years...as a matter of fact one that I previously owned...signed "Love Ya" is on eBay right now from a seller in England.

And I think you just might be right about the reason he stopped signing with the term "Love Ya"....I have heard that story as well...

This may be an extremely rare early signature but the condition is also extremely poor. As a conversation piece it probably is worth the asking price to a collector. As an investment I would say no. 

I agree. It looks like its about to detach from the middle and split into two. Eye appeal is not good as an investment. Maybe it can be professionally restored.

It's a receipt. Stamps, AR and Shreveport, LA are only about 70 miles away from each other and the receipt is dated 3/2/195(?). You'll need to do your research to find out when Elvis played there in '56. So far the receipt makes sense, though.

I see. These are his 1956 concerts.

March 3: Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, LA
March 10: Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, LA

I myself wouldn't buy it. The item seems fragile and I'm far too heavy handed. The split in the middle of the autograph is what really puts me off.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service