We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi Folks, I got this album from a former Elvis fan club president.  He supposedly signed it back in 1957 in red ink.  I think it matches up with other 1957 examples Ive seen, but would like some opinions here.  Thanks

Views: 501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No opinions yet?  Calling all Elvis experts!

Sorry, missed it. It's not one I'm comfortable with.

Thanks for responding Steve.  The only 1957 example I had to go by was this signed prop sleeve from Jailhouse Rock.  I though they matched up pretty well, even the capital 'S' but like I said its all I have to go by for his writing style that year.  The prop sleeve was in an Elvis Collectibles book.  it was given to an extra named Sylvia who worked on the film.

Steve,

Hopefully others will give their opinions, too. And you may want to get Epperson to make sure.

Here's a comparison of yours with the record sleeve exemplar you used as an exemplar. If yours is not good, perhaps that was the exemplar they used for it:

Here's one from the PSA AutographFacts database, if it helps:

I don't care for the PSA one.

My thoughts too

Thanks, man they all look similar in way.  Amazing , altho maybe not, as Elvis always seemed to change year by year, but this style is one i see for his 1957 autographs.  Yes, perhaps I need Roger here. 

Definitely.

And one more from 1957 I had in an old auction manual.  Again, similar style of writing.  Will get Roger on mine soon.

Definitely, have Roger look at it.

Roger has given mine the OK!  Thanks everyone for your time.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service