With the recent posts of officially signed books by filmmakers / directors such as Sonnenfeld / Villeneuve / Nolan , are there any other (past/ present) official releases signed from other directors as well?

Views: 2072

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the book came out years ago,, sometime in the 2000's I believe.  He did a signing at the book soup bookstore. This looks like this is directly from the publisher with the signed bookplate

Has Quentin Tarantino done any signings or are there any official signed books out there?

Looking for one

Yes! There's a signed Cinema Speculation book and there are signed posters. With the Cinema Speculation book you do have to look out for fakes tho, I saw multiple being sold on eBay. Your best chance might be to send a message to lovemyread.com, they had some in stock last month.

I might have an extra copy available of the international version, got it signed at the event in Amsterdam. But not sure yet. 

would you care to sell one? I am interested for sure. Pm me

He has done several signings with Virgin Megastore, Amoeba and a handful of Cinema Speculation signings. The books are almost all personalized for Cinema Speculation and was never officially advertised as a “signing” but as book events, which QT was kind enough to sign at.

However, there are plenty of signed QT memorabilia that will be the equivalent of a signed book with similar quality autograph. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service