We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I recently acquired this funny letter from Frank Sinatra on his letterhead, and the signature has some very close similarities with other 1966 signatures I have found online, however the “S” is atypical. What do you all think about this one?  I like that it is certainly on genuine letterhead and is dated.  Regardless of if this ends up being secretarial or not, the content of the letter and mailing bottles of Jack Daniels to a female fan makes this worth framing behind my bar!

Thanks in advance for your input!

Tags: Frank, Sinatra

Views: 722

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Any input from the pros if this could be a genuine signature? 

I found an auction for a similar letter claiming to have been verified by PSA/DNA here: https://entertainment.ha.com/itm/music-memorabilia/autographs-and-s...

I may bite the bullet and have them look at it, as expensive as it will be. 

Not authentic

Much appreciated!  He’s a tough signature to study based on all of the changes over the decades. Do you think these other 1966 signatures I compared it to are from the same secretary?  A lot of similarities in my eyes, other than the botched “S”. “Frank/Francis” is nearly identical in them. 

Yes, looks like the same person with the identical crude "F"..  

Thanks for the input!  Do you think PSA got the Hefner letter wrong?  “Frank” looks rougher than mine. 

Did PSA certify this?    If they did, dont tell me,,  After 2015 right ?

The auction was in April of 2005. No authentication serial numbers or anything, but the auction description says “With COA from PSA/DNA.”  

I don't like any of them.

all are no good. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service