We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Sinatra' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on this Frank Sinatra inscribed photo?

Definitely not the typical secretarial handwriting/signature you see all over eBay, and it seems to closely match some of the other authent…

Started by Pat

19 Sep 19, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

International Autograph Auctions Europe

Hi everybody! Is there someone who knows those guys? https://www.autographauctions.eu/ They have literally tons of signed pictures and docu…

Started by Federico De Gennaro

21 Mar 15, 2023
Reply by Eddy

Frank Sinatra

Hello! I’m looking at this Frank Sinatra signed piece. Comparing to other confirmed legit pieces he’s signed, the loops and fluid motion l…

Started by Todd Sweeney

3 Sep 27, 2022
Reply by terrier8HOF

Frank Sinatra signatures - real or forgeries?

I am looking into buying these signed Frank Sinatra pieces and would like some help determining if they're real or not. The first was given…

Started by P_Lion

3 May 17, 2022
Reply by Eddy

Frank Sinatra Picture and note to daughter Nancy..

Hello All.  We received a collection from an individual that really like Sinatra.  In this collection was the attached photo with a message…

Started by Chad Michael

3 Jan 2, 2022
Reply by Pat

Frank Sinatra signed LP

Hi all,  Apologies as I’m new to all this. I’ve been a casual collector of sports memorabilia for the past few years but I recently purchas…

Started by Matt

0 Nov 22, 2021

Is this Frank Sinatra autograph authentic?

Hi everybody, would anyone be able to shed some light on this autographed photo of Frank Sinatra for me please. I bought a house and found…

Started by Rebecca Clark

3 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by Rebecca Clark

Frank Sinatra signature

Apoloigies, it's a bit faded. Is it real though? Thanks

Started by NotANurse

0 Jun 20, 2020

Frank Sinatra Opinion—Signed “Francis Albert”

Looking for opinions on this one. I believe it to be real, and it comes at the end of a very personal 2 page letter on Frank Sinatra’s lett…

Started by Pat

15 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Frank Sinatra Autograph Opinion

I recently acquired this funny letter from Frank Sinatra on his letterhead, and the signature has some very close similarities with other…

Started by Pat

11 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Pat

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service