We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions from some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. Always free of charge.

If you are on Facebook, join us at Star Wars Autograph Universe for daily discussions, autograph signings and more!

If you would like an official expert opinion, use the Autograph Verification service from SWAU!

Tags: Authenticity Opinions, Autographs, Free, Star Wars

Views: 31886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Every PP I have seen on that shot has been in Black. Hope for the charity's sake the Silver is handsigned.

Al Wittenbert is the dealer. It would seem he would have, at least, known the different between live ink and printed. Geez....things never cease to amaze me!

The Ford is a forgery, and that style has been around for 20+ years

Maybe getting confused which response for the one I asked about. A forgery, preprint? 

It seems the reply button is jumping stuff to the end of the thread.

The Hamill is Silver is hopefully live ink, the preprints are in Black

That Ford is just a forgery.

The Guinness is fine.

Thanks. Forgery makes sense. Thanks for your response, Pete. Hope all is going well for you.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Checked - real ink. Thanks.

congrats.

How much it is approximately worth? I won auction with final price around 8$ (only 3 bidders) and I want to add more money to seller because it was local charity aution.

Mark will likely be charging about $350 per signature at his next show, and that will be for anything at all signed. The small photo size and fact that it is not in character from SW, I don't see it as a sought after item. Most of these types of items can be bought on the secondary market for $100 or less.

So I have a lot of to add. Maybe not $100 but I still a lot.
I see that less popular auction services help to find something overlooked by collectors :)

Once again thank you.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service