We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Does this look to be legitimate? 

Views: 6936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont note where they all were signed but several were signed while George was at Formula One race. The third one was signed while he rushed into a Ravi Shankar concert (i have a proof photo and know the collector personally). It seems those sloppy ones were written sloppy when he was "private" and not on the road.

At the time when I saved those scans from friends collections or auctions i checked that they are authentic.

Thank you.

nice archive, BUT, he doesn't start and stop Harrison 3 times as in Paul's cloud nine.

BTW, a couple of these can't be responsible authenticated by anyone even though they might be anyway but think they are all good. I know a guy who got George a couple times and they were super sloppy like a couple of these so I know he was signing like that from time to time.

This is for N.Steiger. Check the "G" in the George autograph and the "son" and the "g"  in the full name signature - you find it all in my colour flyer!

Just want to say, thank you for showing all these Harrison autographs.

George was certainly an incredible signer. So many variations.

And that`s why it is incredible difficult... You must know place, date, situation and item to have a full way to authenticate the autograph. Not always the incredible impressive  way N Steiger does his job his usefull to get the final decision...

Thorsten. Jimi hendrix hand was impressive but I think Harrison takes the cake after seeing all the ones you posted.

This one is for sale over here on ebay.

nice how different the Hari Krishna symbol is on this compared to the hotel lobby book?

But a story is the just a story? I can make up a fancy story to along with anything I sell, it doesn't make it true. The ink never lies my friend.

The top one. That is not a stop start in the "S". It is just a speed break. Nice signature.

The bottom two are fake. 100%

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service