We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Been offered this one by a good friend whom I've bought lots of stuff from - all have passed the test on here however I'm not sure re this one. 

Views: 770

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It doesn't look great but might be a very rushed real example. I know that isn't much help!

That's exactly what I said to my friend, it looks hurried.

Appreciate the comment Edward.

I cannot believe this is genuine even if George signed it in mid-air while jumping over the boarding gate barriers to catch a plane! I'm not a world authority on post-Beatles George (though I do have one) or even Beatles-era George (though I also have at least one genuine one of those too) but this looks nothing like anything I've seen - has anyone seen an "H" like that?  

LOL.

I have no reason to doubt my friend but I do think it's a strange one as well.

Definitely not authentic, Harrison's signature (even a speedy one) is neater and has a lot more form to it. 

Thanks for the comment.

even in the slight chance that it could be authentic, is it really one that you would want in your collection?

Agree with Terrier on this. My personal belief is if you have doubts don't buy it.
I don't believe this is authentic. Sorry.

Many thanks for the words of wisdom. Appreciated as always.

not authentic

I think it is genuine. I have seen this funny style some times where George signed capital RR in Harrison.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service