We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey all.

Recently I was browsing through EBay and I noticed a seller by the name of goldengavel2012 selling popular celebrities, sport's stars, and music stars, for extremely cheap claiming he goes to all of these autograph signings himself, but I am extremely skeptical. So would anyone mind taking a look at his page and looking at some of his autographs?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/goldengavel2012/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&a...

That's his page.

Thanks, Kevin

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where does the seller say that he goes to all of the autograph signings personally?  I cant't find it.  Also, does he mean that he is meeting the celebrities in person on the street or is he claiming that the celebrities are doing public signings?  If the latter it is certainly not probable.  Personally I would stay away.  His COA is posted but too small to read.  I would at least ask if he will accept a return beyond 14 days if PSA declares an item not to be authentic.  Be careful purchasing autographs on eBay Kevin.

The Karl Urban one looks similar to those I have. But he does have a signature easy to fake IMHO. As for the other items, I don't know, because I'm a newbie at collecting, except concerning the stars of Xena. I'm a big fan of the show (Karl played in it) and almost all the autographs I've bought are from Creation Entertainment, so I know they are real.

By the way, I don't see any COA anywhere, except for the one from JSA... and even this one is hard to read... I wouldn't buy anything from them.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service