We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello everyone! Believe I struck gold this time around. Seems pretty era accurate as well. Sent it to roger Epperson’s Quick opinion. He Stated it was likely genuine. Just hoping it’s not a reprint, the ink seems to be darker as the lines go across. So I don’t believe it’s a preprint! I’d like to have everyone’s opinion! Thanks.

Tags: Guns, N’, Roses

Views: 976

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What happened to Mom and Pop? I think still it is bad, and with all the red flags Steve raised...

Well. I respect everyone’s opinion. However, I am still sending this to be authenticated. It does look like live ink. There is a glare, and to be quite honest. I have seen a few examples that were authenticated that looked highly similar. I’ve already spent this money looking for legitimate signatures. So, therefore I may as well spend the extra cash. I appreciate all the comments on it

Be sure to post the results. Who are you sending it to? And what about the "Mom and Pop" part of the story? I don't see them buying this online to sell at an antique store - do you?

Most likely Epperson, or JSA. No I don’t, but I’m not giving up on this one. If it was real, and someone has a gut feeling it was, they’d be all over it. Purposely lying to me. So, once more. I appreciate everyone’s comments and opinions. It’ll be a while, but I’ll post results. If I’m wrong, I’ll live with the regret. 

"... If it was real, and someone has a gut feeling it was, they’d be all over it. Purposely lying to me...."

Right, so why did it bring such a low price with no other interest and as a Best Offer of all things? Seller says he went over the sigs so very carefully, yet he doesn't know the true high value that Steve mentioned? Something smells very wrong here clearly. Lying is the forgers forte. Happens all day long every day. 

Submitting it is a great thing to do. If it doesn’t pass you’re only out the authentication fees.

I recommend Epperson. 

I am sending it to roger indeed! It’ll be a while but I am. He has already stated is likely genuine. So to me, the only thing it boils down to, is live ink. Which, it does look live to me. However, I appreciate your comments about it! Highly 

I have originally already sent the quick opinion to Epperson. This is why I bought it to begin with. 

IMO a Quick Opinion is not the same or even close to a full exam. And you realize quick opinions sometimes change quickly when the item is in hand. How big was the image you submitted for the Quick Opinion?

The exact same full size. My iPhone will send. 

Rogers opinion was its -likely genuine, and I asked the time frame it was signed. Included that it was also era signed. To sum this up, I will be sending this to him. Again, I’m only basing this down to live ink. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service