PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Lots of options at low prices, but hurry!

https://halseyshop.com/

Views: 4230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's interesting. I've been watching her site for several weeks and there has been nothing autographed until today.

A fan just gave me a head's up - she apparently announced it live (Instagram I think).

Just ordered a vinyl, but heads up looks like everything is shipping in middle of January (FYI)

Album isn't coming out til Jan, but if she's not capping quantities, I can't imagine there won't be a delay on the signed products.

I just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone wanted it for Christmas. Had four pre-ordered books that almost arrived 3 weeks after their respective release dates despite ordering months prior

If she doesn't cap it we'll have another Lorde situation where we don't receive anything for 6 or 7 months. Which i'm fine with as long as she actually signs them.

True! Supposedly it’s only a “24 hr” thing per her website, but who knows if that will stay true

Nice one, thanks !

I ordered mine.  Thanks, Rich!

The first signed CDs went out to fans and . . . they're autopenned. Disappointing, to say the least.

WOW that’s deeply disappointing. Why dupe your fans like that? I rather have a celebrity refuse autographs than do secretariats and/or auto pens 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service