We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I was wondering if we could compile a comprehensive thread of real Heath Ledger signatures. I know he's real tough because his signature had variations towards the end of his life. Please post any in person or confirmed authentic examples you've got, and share any traits we should be looking for when authenticating.

I'm afraid I have nothing to offer but my request. I can copy and paste stuff from AW or RR, but that'd be cheating!

Views: 24769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But wait . Arent all movies filmed in Hollywood ????? How could this be .

Haha . Nice work JXE. Everyone blast Psa and Jsa , 97% of what I hear is Bs being spit out.

I always have people come in to my office sellingme autographs they swear they got in person . Its nice to do your homework and know where people film , live and mostly likely dont come to . Then the blame the authentication companies . That they have no clue what they are doing  .

Ebay doesnt charge tax , paypal does.

How do you figure Heath Ledgers autograph wont go up in valule ? I dont see it ever losing value . If its 100% real that is .

+1

Don't know about the sales tax, though. 

As of last year Paypal started to track your sales and send you a tax document to send to the Irs . If you sell more than 200 items or make more than $20 grand thru paypal . You need to report it . The Irs never tracked online merchants , now they do . People should have been paying there taxes even before paypal did this. I did hear a lot of people left ebay because of this. I offer would be the same thing if you use paypal .

I dont think the sales tax rule you may be thinking of has come into affect on ebay yet. BUt I hear it is .

Thanks, Anthony. You're right. I missed that she was talking about Federal tax, not sales tax.

You are correct on the tax,if you sell 200 items or 20 thou. Its a strange way for by law anything over $600.00 no matter if its made by a yard sale or what ever is to be reported,I read that on the IRS site. I dont know how Ebay and Paypal do it,I was told by my accountant dont fall for it,for everyone will get a 1099K. So in other words,a seller can rack in 20 thou,and not pay tax? Dont you think thats kinda strange? I dont trust paypal,and neither should anyone else. My accountant told me,the other problem,is the state may come after a seller for state tax. I know some that got in serious trouble behind Paypal. I suggest anyone wanting to know how to figure this all out,you best contact a tax person or a lawyer. Paypal isnt telling anyone the truth. I was told its about to change that everyone that sells on Ebay and with paypal,will be required have a tax id. Ebay gives each seller a merchant account number. I'd like to make 20 grand and no tax,just the state may become a issue. I was told the 200 sales is for credit card payments,not ones that use money direct from paypal. It has to be 200 transactions being paid with a credit card,not with money from the paypal account. Help.

Your social security number is already your tax id number . So there would be no change there. I think your advice of talking to a tax person or accountant is the best advice.

I would say if you make any money , just report it .

Amazon dropped paypal,and Paypal dose report all sellers to the IRS. I was told anything over $600.00 is to be reported. No matter how you make it. I called the state tax office here,and i was told anything over $600.00 is to be reported. As of right now state tax hasnt been enforced in Ebay,but some states have enforced it. Its all so confuseing. We all may need a lawyer before its over,for Paypal is going to report everyone,ioffer has to do the same,and any other auction site. Alot of sellers have moved to ioffer.com to get away from Ebay and all its rules.   

You wont need a lawyer if you pay your taxes like the laws says . Ive never hidden anything from uncle sam . I paid ever since I left college and started making money . Wether is was on ebay , private auction companies or whatever.

This is how i feel on buying autographs,if you got the money,buy it,real or not real,if you like it buy it. I heard Ebay is trying to get all the autographs removed,for they have been sured over and over,and still got legal issues pending on autographs. Thats why when you list it says the seller is the one to be held accoutable if its fake or what ever. Good move for Ebay. Ioffer dosent gvie a heck on who sells what,thats why all the autograph dealers are leaving Ebay and going to ioffer. Ioffer is a site for scammers and crooks. Like the batman,that claimed his Heath Ledgers was real,when we found he bought them from collectablejunction,for $20 each,and anyone in their right mind should of known they was fake or something. Lets be real,a good Ledger on Ebay sold for hundreds of dollars,but there was never no feedback left and the seller relisted them over and over. Ummmm. I love this site,and i feel if we can prevent someone from getting took on a item thats not real,we have done some good,I'd hope. I looked on ioffer and found Ledger for $70.00 and up. Report them to ioffer,like its going to do any good,for ioffer dosent reply nor do they care. The site is growing and they will be another Ebay.

Same thing people have been saying for years. Can you come up with one lawsuit that ebay has been sued for over an autograph. I think that is all hearsay on the legal matters of ebay .

sued over autographs?  Hardly.  Where do you get your information brenda?

the advice of; if you got the money,buy it,real or not real/// is up there in rediculous statements made to date.  The only recourse after a sale has nada to do with the seller but via the financial instrument that was used as well as their assinine timetables.

Look-up the discussion on BIGE aka lluks-yarg who sold what appears to be a "stolen" Harrison Ford to an AML member that he did not own...  Do you think for one moment anyone gives a rat's riddly rear end?  Not a chance.

I dont know where people get some of there info from . But some of the non sense spreads like a wild fire.

Two years ago I got a text from a random number telling me Jsa is being cloased by Fbi . Two years later they are still hear authenticating. Its all scare tactics. I guess !!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service