We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I was wondering if we could compile a comprehensive thread of real Heath Ledger signatures. I know he's real tough because his signature had variations towards the end of his life. Please post any in person or confirmed authentic examples you've got, and share any traits we should be looking for when authenticating.

I'm afraid I have nothing to offer but my request. I can copy and paste stuff from AW or RR, but that'd be cheating!

Views: 24769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are u speaking of the Field of Dreams as in the Forum Las Vegas?

If so to be warned is to be advised; http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/field-of-dreams-in-l...

and this is but one "positive" post on the place.

I wouldn't buy this if I were you.

This is asking $1000. Full cast
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I don't like this, either. But please show more of the "cast signatures" for a better look.

Shot of the full poster

Nolan, Freeman, Bale & Caine are not real, IMO. I don't know the other people's signatures well enough to comment. Zimmer looks iffy to me, but I haven't seen many.

Asking $350. 8x10

Obvious forgery.

Sorry, bad for sure in my opinion.

I had to sign up when I saw this thread. I own all three in the first post :)

one of those signatures that takes lots of patience.  I did find the earlier one with a PSA/DNA on it and compared it to the inperson Arings.  Similar but different.

wow... I can't believe I found this. I had to sign up after coming across this thread. I'm proud to say this is all mine with JSA LOA :) 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service