We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

here is If 6 Was 9 working lyrics on groovy London hotel stationnaire

Tags: hendrix

Views: 951

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

honestly dont spend anymore $  you wont find that elusive photo

The probabilities are better than the lottery and the risk reward for a few hundred buck is huge (plus it will keep the kid off the streets).

But, but, but if you have specific information about Sharon Lawrence (I was wrong when I said Cathy Etchingham) or any other pertinent info, speak up or email me

sorry ive been away ill check tomorrow

Also note that these guys were some of the most photographed people in human history.  If Sharon Lawrence's story is true (the big question)then I put forward that there is a good chance a photo of one of the two wearing it will turn up online.

I will let u know what happens

i cant find the reprint though i am 100% certain these were sold on e bay around 4 years ago but i have to say looking at yours it does appear to be old rather than a print but i couldnt say for sure

Thanks Rogers. as I said I consigned this to Christies or sotherbys once but it didn't sell. They may not have great hadwriting autbenticators, but they should have the competence to spot a high grade photocopy.  I am confident I have the real deal

you may have it looks pretty good and aged

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service