We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Henry Brandon, actor who played the part of "Scar", in "The Searchers"

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No idea. Interesting autograph subject though. I just watched The Searchers last weekend for about the tenth time. Certainly among the best westerns ever. I often wonder about the autographs of the more obscure players in movies from the 40s and 50s. I believe Vera Miles, now 91, is the only surviving member of the cast.

Steve, I think Spielberg at one time said "The Searchers" was the best film ever made. Natalies sister Lana Wood, Patrick Wayne and Pippa Scott are also still with us. I will repost a Ward Bond and Natalie Wood (Teen Signature) that came out of the same book, and a Hank Worden. I will post more of the obscure players when I run across them.

Wow. Fantastic. Have you considered making a display with the cuts? It would obviously cost you, but you should be able to find a Wayne cut relatively easily. Not sure how tough Jeffrey Hunter would be.

Steve, When I start selling my 40+ year collection, I will have as many of the actors from "The Searchers" that I can lay my hands on. Lana Wood  is the easiest as she has been signing for years at the collector shows, a sweet  lady should you ever meet her. I already have "The Duke" in my collection as well as a few Hunter's who currently reside in the banks lockbox. As for the obscure actors…here are a few more, some are easy to find and others not so much. Kind of like collecting that technicians who worked with Guenter Wendt in the "white room" before a launch. All important people who tend to be obscured  from history.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service