We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I am interested in people's opinions on these three signatures. My father said he bought it from someone who had all three of them sign it one weekend at a baseball card show. Thoughts? I can provide more photos. 

DSC_6099.jpg

DSC_6100.jpg

DSC_6103.jpg

Tags: DiMaggio, Joe, Mantle, Mickey, Ted, Williams

Views: 1140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for your kind compliments.

Appleton, Are you saying that some of the Mantle forgeries are so good that they're being mistaken for authentic? I disagree. Forgers may KNOW what an authentic Mantle looks like, but they've never been able to get it right. That's my point.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.  I'm not sure how you would go about proving you are correct, or proving that I'm wrong.

Appleton thinks that there’s a huge conspiracy theory that all the signatures deemed real are actually produced by expert forgers. He’s completely delusional. Not worth anymore of my time. 

copy that

I think I'd be more productive in cutting my finger nails. At least it has some usefulness ;)

I can easily prove you are wrong Apple

Picking your statements apart is like picking cherries from low laying branches.

So listen up and maybe you'll learn something.

First, there many replica's out there that be spotted as autopen's and reprints and stamps and other available technologies. But we won't touch on this right now.

SO, if I were to aquire an exact copy of a legitimate signature by a hand forgerer then it's plainly obvious it's a forgery because no 2 signatures are exactly alike..... NEVER. Thus the exact copy would easily be spotted as a forgery. But of course we all know some forger's do fool many people, that's just a given and the X factor.

There you have it once again that you only talk trash and your words carry no substance.

If you want to keep fighting against authenticator's, by all means that's your choice. I just don't understand why you take the time to be a member here and bother the fine folks who are trying their best to be legit collector's. 

If I saw you face to face, you can trust that my words would NOT be this kind. Your arrogance is only proceeded by your ineptitude of your reasoning.

You keep fighting against authenticator's while I'll keep fighting against idiots like you 

If I am proven wrong at any point towards you, I WILL post an official apology. But I doubt that day will EVER come

Goodcat you're a better person than I am. Didn't have the strength to take him on anymore than I did. Wasn't worth it!!

Definitely fake.  That Mantle is really a special kind of fake.  

Apple

If you choose to take my statement as a guised compliment then so be it

But your biggest fault in all of your "tried" explanations is that you are floundering in "absolutes" (and more against "authenticator's" I've noticed).  This is your first mistake and if your "premise" is not truth then everything after that cannot have proper basis to a truthful conclusion.

It's just basic common sense and simple logic that makes you a fraud. 

I think it's important for the members to see who or what Appleton really is

This isn't just between him and I

It's more about people seeing his argumentative challenges towards the authentication industry and arguing with  people on here with authentication skills

A moderator can step in at any time Cogo

Until then, we don't need a referee or hall monitor ... sorry mate

On that I can certainly agree with you

I'm obviously getting nowhere

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service