PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

All Discussions Tagged 'Mantle' (625)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mickey Mantle Signed Book

What do you think about this Mantle signature from a book? I think it looks good. All opinions appreciated. Thank you.

Started by Joe Calciano

4 Nov 4
Reply by Joe Calciano

Mantle ball help please

I have been trying to learn and study the multitude of pages in here, and the experts in this category are PHENOMENAL. Steve Zarelli, terri…

Started by Bobby

24 Nov 3
Reply by terrier8HOF

Mickey Mantle opinion

Hello, I bought this signed Mickey Mantle card a few years ago on ebay, curious if any Mantle signature experts thoughts on it's authentici…

Started by Damian Munoz

2 Nov 1
Reply by Damian Munoz

Most Common Mantle Forgeries and How To Avoid Them

One of the most prized possessions in any collection is an autograph by Yankees Legend: MICKEY MANTLE. While Mantle autos aren't rare by an…

Started by Ryan

108 Oct 29
Reply by Mike Fisher

Baseball Signatures

Found these baseballs when cleaning out stuff. would appreciate thoughts as to authenticity. Willie Mays, Mickey Mantle, JOE DiMaggio and c…

Started by Michael DeSimone

12 Oct 12
Reply by Paunch Show Greg

Mickey Mantle and Scoreboard COA

I have read some old discussions on Scoreboard and the Goldins and it seemed the best advice was to ask the experts! What do you guys think…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

11 Sep 26
Reply by terrier8HOF

Mickey Mantle & Willie Mays signed Baseball. Are they legitimate?

Started by Victor Kail

4 Aug 9
Reply by Steve

Mantle - Williams

Thoughts? 

Started by Ryan

2 Jun 28
Reply by Steve

Mantles Authentic Autographed Photos?

Hi all, would greatly appreciate any advice on these three, and also what a reasonable price range might be for buying, especially the Mant…

Started by Rob F

0 May 15

Could this Alleged Mickey Mantle Auto Be the Deal of the Year? Opinions Please !

aI couldn’t pass up an opportunity to potentially grab a Mantle auto for $25 so again, i went fishing on my local OfferUp App and found thi…

Started by Robert Tomaka

3 May 9
Reply by Steve

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service