Hi guys, 

could use a little help here, this is all new to me.  So thank you in advance.

is this Mickey Mantle auto real?

Tags: Mantle, auto, signature

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the guidance.

I was worried he was going to demand proof so I posted on ebay photos to get a PSA quick opinion.  It came back likely not genuine like you all have suggested.  Just to further add insult to injury before PSA sent me the results ebay removed the listing and wrote me an email stating I was breaking their counterfeit policy but this was how a quick opinion is obtained so that was why I posted. 

I contacted the bank and let them know what was going on, they told me to go back to the store asking for a refund if one is not given a dispute can be made with the bank, I can only hope I have enough evidence for the bank to side with me.

I cant get to the store until Saturday but I will go there with the ebay letter, the psa quick opinion and this discussion and let him know Id like a refund.  I hope he is an honest man and cares about his reputation.  Thank you again for all your help I will keep you guys posted on what happens Saturday. 

Good luck and let us know. Consider calling the store owner and discussing in advance.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service