We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 1553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think he said it was my Bowie study here, "Station to Blackstar 1976-2015" that inspired his site.

Just a shame,it’s hard to get the real thing nowadays with so many forgeries lucky I got a Beatles autograph from tracks one of the legit sites I use to buy autographs. I should have got a Bowie auto from there.

Tracks authenticated a secretarial Bowie signature until that information became well known, Care must be taken. No one cares about your collection as much as you.

I mean no one is perfect it’s hard to authenticate items so well forged as no one can prove authenticity as there was no paparazzi with cameras back then to prove photo signings. Like the Beatles for example only a small amount of their stuff is legit as they have the most forged signatures.

You are now arguing for the other side. I am not sure I can help you.

I’m not I’m just annoyed I suppose I will be getting a refund tomorrow. If I see I Bowie auto in future I’ll consult you guys before hand. Thank you for your time. Ah just Bowie is like my all time great just trust is hard to come buy these days. Thanks again Kieran.

Just a shame all thebowieautograph coa that he’s handed out are useless people are going to be out of pocket like me hopefully I will get a refund tomorrow. Thanks Adam and Eric appreciate the help.

He can’t seem to understand it’s fake. When multiple people saying is not good it’s not good. How can he argue against my return as a seller I have a right to return he knows it’s worthless why he’s arguing with me.

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his plan to flip something for cash depends on him not understanding it

No need to argue with the seller. It does not matter what he thinks. DavidBowieAutograph.com is not an authenticator recommended by eBay. They can read this discussion and your email to them and tell there is a problem with this, and are very likely to refund your money. 

+1

The smallest percentage of genuine music autographs is Michael Jackson. I doubt 1/100 are genuine. Taylor Swift may be giving him a run for his money, though.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service