We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 1553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most autographs nowadays are scribbles on a piece of paper. I constantly see musicians nowadays scribble and that’s it no care so it makes it harder for coa company to say if it’s legit or not.

Can I link this discussion as I will need to contact either eBay or PayPal for a refund tomorrow. Hopefully that’s ok such a pain but it is what it is.

Yes, absolutely. I know 4-5 people that Tony Ford was forced to give refunds to. Roughly $50,000 total as I recall but I could be off. It's been a few years.

I’m not too sure if it’s him that sold me the autograph. Could be him under a different name I got sold the piece by a guy named rich. Hopefully still get my money back as it’s still associated with his fake coa.

It seems he can't form a sentence. That is too bad,  There is so much more to this story.

Any update on this? Did you get your refund?

I still am looking at the misspelled "with love" (or "with louie" with a small "l" and undotted "i" as you  suggested).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service