We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: autograph

Views: 2049

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ian Baldock I would say my price range is like 50-150 dollars

Boy Darren, you're gonna have a hard time getting a Cornell for $50. Probably gonna have to spend more like $150-$250 if you want a real Cornell. I own this one signed by the original lineup of Soundgarden, and if I ever decided to part with it I would have to have at least $1200 for it.

wow nice. 

the highest that I go could is like maybe 115 dollars

The only way I could part with 150 dollars for a Chris Cornell autograph is that I would have to have a picture of the item when it was signed. or COA or something like that because it is so easy for people to fake autographs. I feel once you start leaving the 100 dollar range the risk becomes to large to take. 

Hi, if you did find a signed LP Or photo with true photo proof (meaning the exact same item clearly bearing the exact signature you are being offered) the price would be much higher than the $150. There are other things to collect - promo photographs (originals), flats, tickets.

I must have paid three or four hundred for a set of, Soundgarden signatures before he passed. There wasn't a great deal of interest at all before his death.

yea I know I actually became more of a fan of his music when he passed. I tend to stay in one list of songs all the time. When Chris Cornell had died I listened to more of his songs from his music catalogue. When Chris was alive I listened to I'am the Highway, Rusty Cage, And Hunger Strike. But then I herd hits like Black Hole Sun, The day i tried to live, Burden in my hands, Black Rain and I feel in love with him. I can't not believe that a talent in Grunge comparable to Kurt Cobain was still going all the way into the 2010s such a shame then Chris is also dead now.

wow where did you purchase the autographs

The black autograph market!
No, just from collectors. I purchased a few Soundgarden with Pearl jam, posters long before he died.

where is black autograph market

Paul was kidding. Will you seek to return the CD you just purchased while you can or get more opinions here? The opinions here from some are far more meaningful to those of any TPG service IMO.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service