We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

?

Views: 3365

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

He AFTAL members No. 2 and 3. You probably can find a direct email address in his AFTAL profiles at aftal.org.uk.

Yes

Here is his guarantee on his web site.

"All my items are original autographs and come with my own certificate of authenticity, which acts as your life time Guarantee that it is original and if you get proof from an official autograph company that the item is not genuine you will get your money back. As I do most of the collecting myself, and if I do use 3rd parties then they have very good reputations, you can rest assured there will be no problems.".

Just am wondering what his idea of "an official autograph company" means. I would think he would be required to accept an official AFTAL approved authenticator to remain a member of this organization. Such as the one Mr. Cyrkin mentioned.

Definitely not genuine in my opinion.

I don't want to paint everybody with the same brush. There are AFTAL dealers that I have the highest respect for...and AFTAL dealers that I have no trust in at all.

Off the top of my head:

• Markus Brandes Autographs
  • Autographca (Garry King's dealership. He also owns the authentication company)
  • TopPix Autographs
  • AWA Inc
  • AD#142 Autograph World LLC  (since there are 2 by similar names)
  • Autograph Pros

There are many others for sure, but these are the ones off the top of my head. Many are in the US, tho. 

This is Erik, the guy who told you he had a degree in Michael Jackson handwriting?

How long ago did you buy this? Was it through eBay and PayPal?
Get your money back by filing a claim immediately !
Have it checked out by the AFTAL authenticator I recommended. If that's not good enough for him then file a complaint with AFTAL. Assuming the authenticator says it's questionable that is.

Do you think Garry would comment on these known who they are from? Garry doesn't have a quick opinion on his website so that's make me wonder would he comment on these?

I had items from an Aftal dealer and I did offer them to Garry a while later. He was interested until I told him who I purchased it from and then no more contact from Garry.

Who's opinion (3rd party authentication) did you get? Thanks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service