We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

.........or is it the real thing? I am in no way implying that Roger is responsible for this, if its not very, very obvious, I am asking if this is fake paper work or is it a legitimate autograph and paper work?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRINCE-RARE-AUTOGRAPHED-8x10-SIGNED-PHOTO-W...

Views: 1533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't see it, it's probably to do with my iPad. Sorry Steve.
Here ya go
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Now I see what you mean. The photo in the listing is the same as the photo on the COA. That is strange.

Here's a real Prince, from RRAuction with Epperson

Another similar Prince, RR and Epperson:

Roger said it's not in his files...so NO.

Good! This was fishy. For $5500 I'd like to see the actual piece match the coa. Just for starters.

It looks like the COA does match the actual piece. Am I missing something? But I didn't catch that the COA photo was exactly the same as the one used in the eBay listing. That was really fishy. No excuse for me missing that.

What I'm trying to say is it's the exact photo from the coa. If the actual piece was sent to Roger, he would take his own photo for his Coa. Rogers photo could not look like the sellers photo. If the coa was real then he would have had to take a closeup of the coa to get his photo to post.
Yeah, I missed that.

That's not true Barry S.  I have sent Roger Epperson many photos to get his full LOA and he mostly always uses the photo I sent to impose or cut and paste on the LOA -- so this is not unusual at all.  Roger does not always require the actual piece in hand to issue his LOAs. 

What instances doesnt Roger need the piece in hand to issue a coa.
He doesn't issue any outside the states.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service