I know about all of the controversy surrounding his autos (the few there are).  What do you all think?  I am looking for one to complete a project.

Views: 2614

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah DB (detritus baggus) you are so nasty and mean saying such things (precious pup snickers again??) - obviously you learnt naught from your heritage or on the streets apart from threats - must be difficult to hold a meaningful conversation with you hence why you hang out in the basement and crawl space??

Must close with the passing thought - thanks for the diatribe but it is hard to soar like an eagle when dealing with a turkey!!!!!

At least i have taught you some new words that you had to google to find out what they meant - however i am sure that you have forgotten the meaning already 

here is my Gleason.  I searched a long time before I was able to buy a legit example.

That is a beautiful authentic Gleason Autograph.

Nice find!!!!

Here is a new one I aquired today for my collection

nice one bob.  interesting how he kept many similar characteristics from his 2 foot signing days over the years.

DB

I am very happy with this find.

Thanks for  the compliment.....

Hello Mr. Shinn and All,

Opinions would be greatly valued on this potential Gleason album page. I read everything I could here and elsewhere and this compares very favorably IMO to little odd cut shown here, thecead examples from C. 1948 (esp the "pink" one which seems a ringer) as well as Mr. Shinn's posted above. Will post more info and a visual analysis shortly with a better scan.

Thank you,

Eric

Attachments: No photo uploads here

PS - The "odd little cut shown here" being the slabbed tightly trimmed "To Ed" early Gleason exemplar linked below.

"To Ed" Exemplar

Thank you,

Eric

PSS - Link to thecead site - all exemplars there, esp the pink C. 1948, are useful in this context.

Gleason Confirmed Exemplars 1944-1961

Thank you,

Eric

That is a nice signature Bob

Thanks terrier8HOF

Appreciate it very much...

Nice autographs, both of you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service