We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Decca are a waste of time! 

I'm in the UK and i ordered 2  Jeff Goldblum posters, one arrived in a flat mailer slightly creased and one arrived in a triangular poster tube.... you'd think they would send them all in poster tubes, i guess they are just brain dead morons! 

Still pissed off with them for advertising selling me  a Signed Goldblum LP for a non signed LP and a  shitty 4" CD Card to arrive! 

It seems more companys are amazingly and  stupidly sending posters flat! I received a Courteeners Poster last week from Townsend Music Store Flat - luckily it wasn't damaged, 

At least you got one decent poster, but that’s absurd. I’m still in disbelief with all of our experiences. It seems like most companies are going cheaper with flats, but taking more care with thicker items like vinyl, books, etc.

All I can say is this was a very valuable learning lesson to never order from Decca. I rather receive a “flat” item rolled because at least poster tubes are thick. As far as them doing a bait & switch, that’s BS and I rather the company reach out to say something instead or “surprise.” I can understand if there was a miscommunication or shortage, but no heads up is not cool at all

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service