We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

has anybody got information about what bookstores jerry is attending to sign his new book ? I say sign as I have seen at the barnes &noble store in new York while he will be in attendance the books will be pre signed and only the auther will be signing !! does that set any alarm bells off 

at this moment this is the only signing he will be attending  does anyone know of any others  as would really like to add him to my book collection and being based in uk I have to get in touch with the stores in usa !!

thanks

Views: 34965

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AGREE 100% Steve Viola - Not professional what so ever and that is why I do not even want to post over there. 

They post of authentic signatures for ANY year - with out saying the year is was signed or where it was signed etc.  And try to match it to the recent book signings.   Much less tell us where the so called "authentic" signature came from.  

Also most conversations they have regarding all topics is very one sided.  Its a shame actually - they could be providing some decent evidence and discussion but it gets tainted with attitude and witch hunting.  And all the conspiracy theories etc.. 

Mark   

Yup, they even took my latest post here (above) and once again put it on their site(I knew that would happen lol).  Yes they are extremely one-sided.  I have not seen any difference of opinions or discussions on  JLL signatures other than that they are all real.  Ridiculous site IMO

I think the last comparison Grant posted was strong. Some of the nuances from the contract signature are good matches to the book signatures. I believe this certainly points to the possibility JLL signed the books.

Again, as I have stated, they may be proven to be 100% right on things, its just their immature & childish way of posting, slandering Steve, Roger, and others for expressing a difference of opinion to theirs that is annoying. 

Chad B 

The problem with your logic is you are assuming that the one GRANT is comparing the book signatures is real.  

It looks very suspect to me.  I have A LOT of signed contracts from Jerry Lee Lewis that have all been authenticated by JSA.  None look like the one that is pictured from Grant.  I have contracts from 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1972.    Not one look like the one Grant picture.  So unless Jerry Lee Lewis changed his signature in 1969 and then changed it back in 1972…..

Mark

Chad, the major issue with the books as I see it,. is that they are all cookie cutter signatures.    I cannot see how an 80 year old man who has shown many inconsistencies in his signatures over the years, sat down and signed 750 books the same way.  It just doesn't seem realistic to me.

That's what keeps me the most  from thinking Jerry Lee signed them. No shaky sigs at all. Safer on the fence.

Regarding whether it's OK to question whether a celebrity actually signed things they say they signed, Justin Bieber said he signed 2,000 copies of his new CD, Purpose, for fans. Here are a few. Click to enlarge:

I am sure the Justin stated that "His hand hurt from signing so many".  So that makes them real.

Mark

maybe they were signed by Mr. Whitten?

This is remarkable, Steve.
This kid has some talent.
He's able to sign his name exactly the same way each time!

Of course it’s OK. There’s only a problem when there are false claims “fake” and “fraud.” This image represents compelling evidence that Justin didn’t sign the CDs. There’s nothing even remotely close to this in the way of proof that anyone other than JLL signed the books. As far as I'm concerned, the book signatures back up the statements that have been made.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service