has anybody got information about what bookstores jerry is attending to sign his new book ? I say sign as I have seen at the barnes &noble store in new York while he will be in attendance the books will be pre signed and only the auther will be signing !! does that set any alarm bells off 

at this moment this is the only signing he will be attending  does anyone know of any others  as would really like to add him to my book collection and being based in uk I have to get in touch with the stores in usa !!

thanks

Views: 35058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks so. This one is, however, at least 11 years old.

It reminds me more than a bit of the book signatures. According to the owner of the PSA/DNA authenticated signed pickguard posted on the previous page, which has been claimed to be a Whitten secretarial, it was signed in 2006.

Do we have any confirmed in-person examples that look like the book signatures (allegedly done by Whitten or whomever)?

We don't have a great deal of confirmed IP examples. John Shaw's signed program may be the closest with regard to similar characteristics. I don't know if it's an in-person example, but I find this comparison very compelling. The top example was precerted by Epperson, while the book signature was authenticated by PSA/DNA. I don't recall any claims of a Whitten secretarial with connections between the elements, but I think both of these are in the same hand.

Do we have any in-person examples that look like the 2007 Jazz Festival prints? Are these not authentic?

A perfect and typical IP signature which looks exactly like my IPs.  Do u think it looks like the books?

No

Agreed - nothing like the book signatures.  In my opinion. 

Mark

What about John's other IP signature that I posted on the previous page?

I have a ton off in person jerry lee done over a 10 year period and they all look like the ones I posted. both posters I posted were done at differ times but very similar

Could you possibly post a few more that look like the one from the 1995 Hall of Fame opening program?

the rest are in storage sorry I posted the ones that were in my apartment

the program the 2 posters. that's all ive found laying around

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service