We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

https://store.deutschegrammophon.com/p51-i0602448987754/a-symphonic...

Limited Signed Numbered 2 Vinyl White Label + Art Card limited to 200 Copies.

Pricey but worth it for a Studio Ghibli fan like me. I had been hoping they would do a signed version when I saw the press release a couple weeks back.

Views: 2452

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone have any luck yet? Mine is still in transit, but 1 person on reddit just said they were only offered a 20 euro refund! Another person was offered a 50% refund. Both 100% unacceptable to me since the only reason anyone bought this crazy overpriced record was for the signed print.

Today I received my replacement order: same test pressing, and also... without any signed print. Unfortunate, to say the least.

Unsurprising. The brown boxes are pre-packed in a warehouse. They haven't realised the scale of the error - not one of them contains the art print which is crucial to all buyers and expected for the amount they charged for a cheaply manufactured blank vinyl?

Until this afternoon I still had some hope things would be okay in the end, but now....

I'm still getting nowhere. Now they want pictures of the "wrong" item I received. They're not even acknowledging I'm talking about a missing part. It's like talking to a brick wall. 

Have yet to receive mine however I have gotten this email just now. Presumably this is because enough people complained about never receiving their signed copies. It was the only reason I ordered it myself.

I received the same email. I'm glad they are acknowledging the error and are sending us the signed prints instead of (partial) refunds.

To add insult to injury I have just been hit with a £55 customs charge for two vinyl's. Never again DG. 

To add to the drama I just saw this on fb. I've never seen him sign in english so have no clue as to why he'd start now if it was him? I think we're literally like a week past the deadline for paypal claims on this too.

Update: looks like his US shop now does sell merch with an English signature on it. So they may very well be him.

https://joehisaishiusshop.com/

Would have much rather received his typical japanese sig. Sure hope ours don't have a big bend in them like the one pictured above though.

I saw this one on eBay. It's being sold as the White Label Vinyl with art print, but this print is totally different from the one pictured which McNish posted a signed image of. Also signed in English. Are they sending out different designs?

Thinking about it, maybe the print has a front and a back and he switched up which side he signed?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service