We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I ordered it from a collector in Montevideo Uraguay, said they witnessed Joey signed it in 94 as they were a journalist who attended many of their shows, the person that sold me these was mentioned on RamonesHeaven so he seems credible,The other photo is a signed Acid Eaters all access pass. Any input would be appreciated thanks!

Pass photo

Screenshot_20230930-190514_eBay~2.jpg

Tags: Poster, Punk, Ramones, Signed, pass

Views: 686

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mike,

Someone else will have to speak to values. The pass is signed as well?

Yeah It's in the description of the post, I've been looking for a signed thing by him for a year so im just gonna frame it with the poster maybe.

Excellent. This sort of thing often ends in another way. Happy for you :-)

New photos it just arrived and the poster is about half the size of my door when upwards so maybe that's why Joey may have signed it big? Still waiting on ACOA.

Figured I'd update you guys on this, also can anyone maybe list some reputable auction houses for Ramones?

Yeah :-( Sorry I suggested the other route But a lesson (or two) in there somewhere. ;)

Maybe the seller likes Stevia...

(just kidding!)

In retrospect do you see how shaky these were?

Yeah I'm gonna get Walt to put a little something in their Stevia 🤣🤣 "Goodbye Lydia"

This bears repeating:

...That is a Quick Opinion, not a declaration of Authenticity. More people need to understand this. If you submit it for full authentication it could fail....(or even fail another opinion).

I will add - it we shouldn't sell on quickly rendered opinions, we shouldn't buy on them (alone).

I already saw your post about this so are you saying it still could be authentic? Because they seemed pretty thorough. I'm not talking about Epperson

NO!~

Yeah I'm just gonna buy some pre authenticated stuff from now on, I got my money back but that money was mostly spent on authentication 🤣🤣 so Eric can you recommend any good auction houses? I'm currently on PristineAuction. I also appreciate all the help you gave me!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service