We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Please tell me what you can about Qantas menus, flights and Beatles schedule.

What can you tell me about these autographs, why only 2 of them signed?

1966 they had only US tour and Japan Philli, and Germany. 

when could have they signed that ? 

any information is welcome 

thanks  

Views: 835

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RR Auction had it in one of their auctions, I believe last year. It was authenticated by Tracks UK.

Thanks for the answer.  

Here’s the description. It was offered in a May of last year.

Highly sought-after Qantas Airlines menu, four pages, 7 x 8, signed inside in blue ballpoint by George Harrison and John Lennon. Original owner of the menu has affixed clipped images of the Beatles to reverse of signed page. In fine condition, with some light soiling to the front cover. Consignor notes that these signatures date to circa 1966. Accompanied by a letter of provenance from the previous owner and a certificate of authenticity from Tracks.

Likely signed on their tour down this way. Australia and New Zealand June 1964. I have seen similar Qantas signed items going to Australia and returning after the tour. 

The information given is that they signed in 1966 not 1964. 

They did go to the Phillipihes for a concert  in 1966 and good have flown part of the journey via Qantas airlines. That part of the world.

Here's a few for sale. I own a set that was signed in Sydney ,also my mate owns a few sets on the Qantas cards.

The Qantas graphs always look sharp.

I don't think they signed them. 

What do you mean? Tracks UK are selling them. Of course they are real. 

I've never seen a Lennon like that. 

I like 'em...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service