We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 1613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It  has no signs of age at all which is kind of worrying imo

So apparently there are 4 other copies of this known to be signed. Found out another copy in used condition signed in red pen with pink leaflet included sold for $1,600. It's not a Beatles or SOLO LP, it's a compilation album that the station produced and gave out for free.

Here's the other one that sold for $1,600.

Sometimes price differences are difficult to explain. The first sold at Gottahave in April 2024 for 7500$ (without BP), the other one 12 years earlier for 21451$ (with BP, third picture) at rrauction. Maybe someone still remembers the conversation from 2012 (second picture). Both came with Caiazzo LOA.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

From what I was able to gather, there are less than 10 of these signed glossy 8×10 photos in circulation. John brought a stack of them to the radio station telethon in 1975 and sold them pre-signed for $5. He also brought a stack of his Rock N Roll LP and Mind Games 45 picture sleeves to sign and sell for $5 apiece. It's what the signature is signed on that dictates it's value. 

COMMENTS ON THIS Steve ?

Comments on what, Mick?

Mick, what did Beckett think?

Mick, did Beckett think the Lennon was genuine?

Mick, you said you'd update us when you got the results from BAS on the Lennon, and you said that you would return it to Gotta Have Rock & Roll and get a refund from them if BAS said it wasn't real. 

This is your post, and I asked you Tuesday and Thursday what Beckett thought since you said you'd tell us, but you have not replied.

It's important. Please do.

I guess no news is good news.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service