We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JOHN LENNON VINTAGE 1969 AUTOGRAPH-SIGNED AT APPLE BUILDING-3 HILL STREET /NEMS

JOHN LENNONS AUTOGRAPH COLLECTED AT

APPLE LONDON HANDSIGNED ON PART ENVELOPE (sized 5x5 inch approx) SENT FROM BRAZIL! & POSTMARKED AUGUST 68. 

APPEARS TO HAVE HAD QUITE AN INTERESTING JOURNEY, FINALLY ENDING UP AT APPLE AFTER BEING POSTALLY REDIRECTED FROM ITS ORIGINAL ADDRESSEE TO 3 HILL STREET WHICH AT THAT TIME HOUSED NEMS OFFICE..

PURCHASED FROM RELATIVE OF ORIGINAL RECIPICANT WHO AT THE TIME HAD ONLY RECENTLY REFOUND IT, SHE COULDN'T REMEMBER THE EXACT DATE, COLLECTED AFTER VISITING THE BUILDING LATE 60'S MUSIC EXPERT ROGER EPPERSON CONFIRMED IT GENUINE FROM AROUND 1969   " DONE ON THE FLY " 

CONDITION:- THE ENVELOPE  IS EXACTLY AS SHOWN! CLEAN THOUGH SLIGHTLY AGED, TORN & LITTLE DOG EARED. MORE IMPORTANTLY IT IS A RELIC FROM THE PAST WITH A GOOD, CLEAR VINTAGE AUTOGRAPH ON IT ..

BEATLES ERA AUTOGRAPHS BY JOHN LENNON AFTER LATE 1967 ARE VERY SCARCE.

CAN BE CHECKED WITH ANY MAJOR AUCTION HOUSE /EXPERT GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC, HANDSIGNED IN BLACK PEN...

Tags: /NEMS, 1969, APPLE, AT, AUTOGRAPH-SIGNED, BUILDING-3, HILL, JOHN, LENNON, STREET, More…VINTAGE

Views: 556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Authentic in my opinion

Is it worth paying £1100 for it in your opinion?

Just thinking it would be difficult to show much profit after paying out that much?

So, you are just on here looking for "profit" as you say?  How about paying Roger Epperson for his opinion once in awhile instead of posting numerous requests for free opinions here on this site?   99% of the stuff you post are horrible eBay forgeries at very low prices. It's obvious you are looking for cheap bargains to resell so why should the members of this forum waste their time helping you?   (Nothing wrong with being a dealer but do your own research)

Think you just answered your own question. There are some very helpful people on here who have been very helpful so far, I am not a dealer, I just meant if in the future I decided to sell.I'm sure Roger is a gorgeous guy, but would rather not pay him, when I have met some very helpful, friendly people on here who kindly give me their opinions which I appreiate very much. 

I have posted some nice Manny pacquio signed items in the for sale section on here but I do not buy and sell signed items very often as I have a job that takes up most of my time. once again you have made an aspersion about me that is incorrect! this happened before didn't it where you had to apologise, looks like we are back there again, some people never learn I guess. I look forward to your apology. Thank you. xx 

Nobody forces you to look at my posts and respond. Everytime you do you look a bit silly by just getting facts wrong. kiss.

I would love something like that! The envelope, the postmark. I love it

Strangely enough I like it a lot too. The signature has a real honest look about it - rushed with no decent flat surface to write on I guess.  From a framing perspective bit of a shame it is so near the top but then John wouldn't have been thinking about that at the time. Would be nice to have more details on the date too. 

I see nothing wrong in considering possible re-sale values when buying. You never know what's round the corner. It is rarely the case that something is so unique that you have to have it at any cost. In  my experience such really unique pieces often come remarkably cheap - e.g. items with multiple signatures.

I do agree with Mr. Juice that items posted for opinions should have at least some chance of being considered genuine. This may not apply to really obscure people or people whose signatures are all over the place and therefore really difficult to authenticate but signature examples for the big names can found within seconds by Googling.  

Looks good to me...

Looks authentic too me, I like it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service