We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Saw this for sale kinda looked wonky to me was curious if anyone here knows if it's real? Im not interested in it im just browsing.

Tags: Johnny, Punk, Ramone, Ramones

Views: 2092

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am starting the process today. I gave the seller 24 hours to initiate a refund and I have had no response. On a related note, he has recently posted another fake item for sale: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126144159793?hash=item1d5ec72031:g:82IAAOS...

Joey's signature evolved over the years and *did not* look like this in 1984.

Please, do keep us updated along the way. I am curious if the seller has the option of deciding whether to accept a return or not. But, the story just keeps getting worse. Mike is so trusting and I don't know why. The actions of the seller, what he added to his auctions and when are more than enough, apart from the stories and low prices...and quantities.

The seller does nor have the option to decide that if the item is defective or not as the seller represented. And I agree about the seller.

I'm new to the autograph scene I feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions 😅 so it's tough for me to make a decision. I am probably too trusting for this hobby so from now on I plan on getting pre-authenicated stuff. He also sold these recently just saw it today.

Mike, did you send the above photo to Roger Epperson for authentication? Those signatures do not look good.

Nope I was just browsing the purchases from the feedback section, only ones I sent roger were these and he gave the ok so I'm waiting for ACOA account to be made.

And this is the failed example? Or am I confused?

Picture 5 of 5

Roger Said "Authentic in my opinion" for the poster you just asked about and this acid eaters pass.

The poster I just posted and the poster you posted prior are two different posters. I thought his email said "looks authentic to me".

Richard, I sent you a PM - check your inbox.

A Friend request I mean...

The Poster in this post with the Johnny is not one I purchased, however the one I just sent in response to you is, Apologies if I confused ya.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service