We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Saw this for sale kinda looked wonky to me was curious if anyone here knows if it's real? Im not interested in it im just browsing.

Tags: Johnny, Punk, Ramone, Ramones

Views: 2092

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, yes, please keep us posted.

Mike, try to get your money back while you can. You may not be able to. Quick Opinions are just that. You have this seller's history and actions, some just today. Pretty damning. Some have not had that context. That information - none of it bodes well. 

I don't see a refund option all I see is a return item is it even worth the hassle of returning it to get my money back? I already had put in almost a quarter of the money in that it cost having it looked at.

Return Item on eBay? If you can, do so. If a reason is required, you may not prevail. "Not authentic" will not do much with "No Returns" and "Item not as described" has its limits.

Yeah it needs a reason I think maybe I'll just hang it up, I mean the poster is real right?🤣 I'll probably wait and sign up for RRauction, I heard they were doing a Ramones auction this December. I'm not expecting it to be cheap but I gotta snag something.

There is an eBay money back guarantee, regardless of what the seller says.  The seller represented that the autographs were authentic and the items I purchase failed authentication; that is a valid reason for return and should be covered by the eBay guarantee. 

You bought with "No Returns" - I don't really know where your claims will get you. I hope for the best. :-)

As a longtime buyer and seller, no returns doesnt mean a thing.

Item not as described. 

Claim it, return it, and get your money back.

I have never dealt with this. 

Just sharing info. Buyers are well protected on Ebay.

In fact, most sellers probably think having “no returns” on their listings means no returns. Either that or its a scare tactic to discourage returns.

No returns means the seller will not take it back if you do not want it or change your mind. The seller is still required to take it back if faulty or not as described.

That is true. I think I was remembering someone who just used a CC and not linked with PP. I hope Mike and Richard keep us posted.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service