We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Saw this for sale kinda looked wonky to me was curious if anyone here knows if it's real? Im not interested in it im just browsing.

Tags: Johnny, Punk, Ramone, Ramones

Views: 1920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I was looking at that one too

Did you get your money back? If you don't mind me asking?

I'm working on it. There just seem to be too many questions about the seller, and more than a few red flags, quite apart from the fact mine failed basic authentication. The Joey signatures seem to be the only ones that *could* be genuine.

I'm so sorry to hear that man😔 I hope you get your money back, that really sucks to hear all this.. I thought this guy was alright and I risked it.

Thank you. I'm not holding my breath. I'm not totally convinced that the seller is aware that most everything he has is not genuine....it's very hard to tell; but I bought stuff from him against my better judgement and it was a mistake. 

Hello! Yeah I've talked to the person too, they've sold some items that they told me the crew signed instead of the Ramones, but they told me beforehand if that means anything. I sent pics of both my autos to Roger he said they were good?

Which ones did Roger say were good?

That is a Quick Opinion, not a declaration of Authenticity. More people need to understand this. If you submit it for full authentication it could fail.

Did they distinguish which was authentic and which were "crew signed" in the auctions they ran?

Yes In a backstage pass the johnny and marky were signed by the crew

I apologize, but that sounds ridiculous. 

In my opinion, when an autograph is submitted for a Quick Opinion, the collector is expected to have ruled in live ink, and ruled out the pre-prints, secretarials, known forgery styles and more. The collector should be aware and acquainted with signing styles over the years, locations, pens, angles, IP, "rushed" and so on. If not, what does the collector actually do? 

Maybe some here can opine about these - also on your poster, no?

Picture 5 of 5

Picture 2 of 5

Picture 4 of 5

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service