http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/124/

They have at least 100 Michael Jackson signed items -- how many are good (if any?)

Views: 3270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lot 270 of 724:   MICHAEL JACKSON SIGNED PILLOW

In my opinion, fake.  Look at the “ic” in Michael.  I have never seen that in a real Michael Jackson autograph.  If that isn't enough to question the autograph, the whole writing style has been shown in attempted sales of fakes on ebay. Here is an example of one currently on ebay, below the signed pillow. Just look at the word LOVE…similar?:

Prashant, did you find any authentic autos in the current auction? I couldn't find any, but I'm no expert.

Honestly Sandra...I did find many of them to be authentic.  Particularly the signed albums and magazines.  I am fairly confident on who the consignor is (can't reveal names) and the person is very reliable with obtaining Michael's signatures.  Any in particular you would like me to see?  Just let know.

Thanks Prashant. Still, I'm not comfortable with any of the autos in this auction. I will sit this auction out.

No problem Sandra.  Unfortunately it is so difficult to determine what is real and what is not, given the recent history of Michael Bush's auctions.  I have a library of JPGs, over 1000 genuine autographs in my own digital collection to compare to.  I got that idea or was inspired by Mike Frost.  Anyways, if you need any opinions, please don't be afraid to ask.

Long live MJJ!

This one's very hard to figure

Prashant, have you any genuine examples from 1992-93 period?

Yes John.

The following was signed in 1993 during a visit to Neverland.  6 of these were signed on the same stationary.  1000% authentic.

Very cool, any from 1992?

I will check later today but I am sure I have one.

Prashant, I have a hard time believing this album in the Julien's auction was signed by Michael's hand.

The 'love' in this auto slants to the right but the MJ signature slants to the left.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service