Can you believe 9 months for thisve 9 months for this

Views: 2018

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ex MLB player Pat Neshek posted on Twitter that his failed Beckett and called out Bieber and his manager for selling fakes.  

I am interested in buying one of these for my daughter as a gift for Christmas. If you know of any honest sellers, please let me know. I checked on eBay and there are too many inconsistencies in the signatures for me to buy from there. 

I am interested in buying one of these for my daughter as a gift for Christmas. If you know of any honest sellers, please let me know. I checked on eBay and there are too many inconsistencies in the signatures for me to buy from there. 

Unless you find one that looks like this, no real way of knowing if any of these are real. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Are the ones with his full signature real ?  ( The ones in the picture ). All I have seen ( even on here ) are the ones where he signs his initials just below the title. 

actually complained on Twitter how I’ve been waiting 10 months for this on his page. Got this response back today. 

That's their common response on Twitter. Let me know if you actually get anything helpful.

I hate to say this, but that is a form response and when you actually do write them, they will tell you that they are sorry and they are still working on it. The worst customer service that I've ever seen.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service