We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

A very limited number of signed copies will be released and can be pre-ordered from selected bookshops and record shops, from 9am on Friday 20th January (UK only).

NME state Waterstones and  Rough Trade will be two of the bookshops.

How To Be Invisible: Selected Lyrics - Paperback | Kate Bush

Tags: Bush, Kate

Views: 35955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

would love one of these but bidding is already way out of my price range, lots of other cool stuff is up for bid too

https://www.jumblebee.co.uk/music2023#none

Including a Cardi B autopen vinyl as "signed" :\

yeah I just saw that, I got stuck with some of those too, and saw a video of her talking about waiting for the stamp to show up

This week people

My Visa card was charged today.

Had to redo my card info - should be charged today or tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

yeah I had to do the same and now I'm going to be nervous until the charge goes through. I'm going to have to stop paying for these pre-orders with Paypal because it seems to happen every time and I have had orders canceled before when the payment declined but I think that was with BAM or B&N, Waterstones usually gives you a chance to fix it at least 

It's a go on my end - did yours clear?

There's going to be a few books available at some stores from cancelled orders.

At Waterstones stores, I mean. They told me that themselves but said they would not disclose which ones.

Got charged today also

I've got this beauty up for sale on eBay if anyone is interested

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service