We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Vamonos's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Latest Activity

"Item of the year so far!"

Vamonos replied Mar 22 to Mark Knopfler signed

27 Apr 18
Reply by Allginger

"Good for you. I hope everyone gets a real signature."

Vamonos replied Mar 7 to Dolly Parton “signed” book preorder

21 Mar 12
Reply by Knob Dylan

"Sold out "

Vamonos replied Mar 1 to Kings of Leon - Can We Please Have Fun (Signed CD)

16 16 hours ago
Reply by jayceman

"Apparently not shipping to Europe."

Vamonos replied Nov 21, 2023 to "MESSENGERS: THE GUITARS OF JAMES HETFIELD" BY JAMES HETFIELD Signed (LIMITED SLIPCASE EDITION)

190 Mar 11
Reply by Knob Dylan

"In my experience, when the signed artprint is available for both LP and CD at the sa…"

Vamonos replied Oct 13, 2023 to Lenny Kravitz "Blue Electric Light" - Vinyl & CDs w/ Signed Insert (Newbury)

30 Mar 2
Reply by Allginger

"Germany/Austria/Switzerland: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/lenny-kra…"

Vamonos replied Oct 13, 2023 to Lenny Kravitz "Blue Electric Light" - Vinyl & CDs w/ Signed Insert (Newbury)

30 Mar 2
Reply by Allginger

"They have confirmed they will issue a full refund and didn't ask for anything back.…"

Vamonos replied Sep 20, 2023 to WARNING! Elton John's store selling Autopens as real

142 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Bryan RW

"They have a banner saying: "We've recently moved our shop. If you created your accou…"

Vamonos replied Sep 20, 2023 to WARNING! Elton John's store selling Autopens as real

142 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Bryan RW

"Got this response from them: "This is being looked into by the label and as soon as…"

Vamonos replied Sep 11, 2023 to WARNING! Elton John's store selling Autopens as real

142 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Bryan RW

"I explicitly asked them for a replacement with an authentic signature. Obviously I a…"

Vamonos replied Sep 7, 2023 to WARNING! Elton John's store selling Autopens as real

142 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Bryan RW

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service