We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

A very limited number of signed copies will be released and can be pre-ordered from selected bookshops and record shops, from 9am on Friday 20th January (UK only).

NME state Waterstones and  Rough Trade will be two of the bookshops.

How To Be Invisible: Selected Lyrics - Paperback | Kate Bush

Tags: Bush, Kate

Views: 35955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I noticed a couple of sites that had similar page profiles, with no limit on numbers purchased so I was a bit hesitant to order.  However, I will see if I can find one that takes paypal for payment.  Good luck to us (who missed out last time - damn work meetings interfered in my hobby)

i think the blue heron one linked above took paypal

Great find! No risk in trying!

Thanks for the report! The Kate Bush book hasn't been my focus so far, but thought I'd as well place an order now. Has been online for some time - relative to the other offers. Do you think they'll ship these, or do they massively oversell?

The prices on Ebay have come down a lot now. Seem to be £80-100 or so.

Finally decided that I ought to UV-check my copy given signature placement etc…

Since it has been a little while, did anyone have any further recommendations/advice about buying an ultraviolet torch? Thanks in advance!

Prices are definitely coming down. I think the flippers thought they would sell out of these at a huge mark up. I saw one listed for $120. I offered $80 hoping they’d counter with $100. They took 80. I was surprised. The nice thing about these books is they all have the cover sticker and the page that says signed edition. Harder to fake. They posted the receipt too. I’m over the moon to have a copy at a decent price. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service