We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

KISS autographed 8x10 by Press Pass Collectibles (Arizona) eBay

Hi fellow autograph collectors,

I came across this autographed 8x10 on eBay supposedly signed by Gene, Ace, Paul and Peter. Do you guys think it's real or fake? Note: Where is the "3" on Peter's signature?

Tags: KISS

Views: 6008

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeff had send a email out awhile back saying Iconic is partnering up with Press pass . So I think that's where it can seem like Kyle is owner of Iconic . But Jeff has always ran Iconic. But Jeff did explain to everyone in that email that he was partnering up with (press pass)Kyle . I don't see nothing wrong with it . He has never hidden it .

You can track all of Iconic Memorabilia's previous auctions just like other auction houses.

The PSA/DNA 10 "Let It Bleed" album sold for $791 in the Iconic Memorabilia December 2013 auction. It does not show up in any of their auctions previous to that one.

It had a lot of bidders when it sold so it wasn't like a snipe shill bid at the last minute to keep from selling it to you.

I have bought sports items from them a time or two but I almost always get outbid. It's because I'm cheap, and you likely are too.

Randy, I'm not cheap at all. If you look, you will see that the same album has been up on eBay under both accounts for several months. I did up my bid a few times in the $500 range, and I knew that I would get outbid, never expected to get it at a steal, but was curious when I kept seeing it reappear.

The buyer premium is 20% by check, 22.5% by credit card. Pretty standard for auction houses.

You questioned their ITP stuff in another thread and I posted the pictures they had from the signing. I think everyone will agree with you that some of the items in their inventory aren't good (which is the same with every major dealer who is selling multiple collections from multiple sources) but I think you're taking it a step too far by questioning their ITP items. 

I'm questioning anything that comes from a crooked seller. There is a guy who goes by alexrodriguez13 on eBay who has been listing a ton of the Pacino full name PSA ITP photo's for over a year. In my contact with those who have purchased from hi, the item they receive is noting like what he shows in the listing. I wouldn't put it past PressPass to do the same. Reputable seller, no problem, a person known to be unethical, big problem.

Oh come on, what does that even mean? I have a Pacino from them and it looks just like everything from those private signings and the stickers/certs are definitely PSA materials. It's dangerous to this hobby to make these kinds of statements and to name names when there isn't a stick of evidence to support what you're saying. You just dragged another dealer into this sillyness. 

Well that is wonderful, I'm very happy for you.

I'm happy when people use facts when they make statements about dealers. The ebay seller you accused states they are affiliated with KLF Sports. KLF is the company that originally offered the first Pacino signing. Do you have a hunch that KLF is corrupt too?

I imagine Steve can back this up b/c if not, he would be at major risk for lawsuit. Press pass has some good material, but i have heard the same things Steve has been saying about this guy for a long time now. 

I'm curious about this seller alexrodriguez13. It's been awhile since I've looked at one of the Pacino ITP pieces and wanted to see one. This user is no longer registered and last feedback was like 2005. Am I missing something on this?

I was on his page a few days ago and he was still active. His pieces look great, but some who have purchased from him said they didn't receive what was shown.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service