We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Lady, gaga

Views: 23491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she's just not signing and the company don't care because they hold the money I keep on Documenting it on her facebook account but they don;t seem to be bothered by it

Facebook is a dying brand as far as fan interaction, so you're really just yelling at a wall there. 

Twitter is ultimately the easiest/best way to be seen and heard, but still, given recent circumstances, you won't be met with a lot of sympathy from anyone.

Best case scenario on these things is that you get something (eventually) with a highly questionable signature. Up to you whether to hold out hope, but I cancelled months ago. Unless you're a legit super fan, this really isn't worth it.

I totally agree with you. Karma for her signed (cough) items

The Simple answer - stop wasting money on Gaga Items you will never receive and stop buying any of her merchandise / records / cds and see where that gets her - Unfortunately people won't! 

She's just one of the Lazy stars / companies  hiding behind the Covid excuse! it doesn't take 9 months to print / sign a Poster- it doesn't take 3 months - let alone 9 !  and i can see you all waiting another 9 months ! That's if they ever turn up

I won;t spend another dime either I don;t care what she sells

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service