We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here i have a very personal item of Bob Dylans a Landing Card when he arrived in thg uk for his 2005 uk tour this was an inter country card ie Dylan moving around in the uk, ans was on his private jet, therew has been speculation on this as being a goverment document NOT SO !! this was Dylan moving around the uk by private aircraft i have had this on ebay etc and it has never been taken down it is ligit to own this the card has all the personal info on it filled out by Dylan himself take a look notice he signs Robert Dylan making the card more desirable i want to sell this to a true collector of Dylan signatures as i feeel it belongs in a private collection ask for price if you are interested

Views: 1405

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

....i DO know something on his autograph as signed bob Dylan (not robert Dylan) from the period 1993-2001. but I am no expert since he turned me down the four times I  approached him.  I belevie this one to be real that I own.;

Attachments: No photo uploads here

David the example Dylan you posted looks a fake to me in fact i will bet on it ask the floor or Roger if its real i am sorry but in my expereince it looks not right

Well that sucks...I did not see it signed obviously---I paid 50.00 about 17 years ago--maybe more---if it is fake--thats a shame...I have another item--Roger Epp says Dylan did NOT print any of the inscription--what is your opinion on this-sigend on back of a mandolin.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/bob-dylan-signed-man...

I think what hes trying to say David is that the item passed PSA and Roger Epperson, and was possibly to be sent to R and R auction for sale. And R and R didnt feel comfortable taking it into their auction because of its governmental nature. 

Thats all i think he was trying to say

Carl

this is very true !! but as i said ithe card has been with me for seven years no problem it is claerly only a very serious Dylan collector item

You've sold this item on two different occasions? Did you buy it back both times?

Hi I once sold it to Chas Lemataire !! Then in a different deal I got the card back then over time we had deals that involved the card the upshot is Charles knew he was leaving us and in a last deal he returned the card to me it may sound strange but myself and Chas did a lot on Dylan stuff ! He had one of the best collections around
By the way when he bought the card from me he ran it past Roger who said it was kosher chas always did this with roger on any Dylan item that he was buying in that very bassis I have every confidence that all is correct with this document
The only concern EVER wa that it was government property well they are a very long time claiming it back from me !!!
As far as I am concerned the card would go to a real Dylan collector as a keeper as it is very unique thanks for your input

Thanks for the clarification.

It's weird seeing Charles's name come up a year and a half after he passed.  I miss him a lot.  Thanks for saying such kind things about him.

Thanks Roger we lost a great man!!!

Hi Robert,

I told my buddy about the piece but he is stll considering whether he has the funds to go over the 3 mark on it. But i pointed him to this site and he has been looking around on the threads adn trying to find out as much info about it as possible. He appartently found like 4 other threads about this item where basically everyone was certain it was real, but he also wanted me to ask you about something he saw where Roger said in a post he was looking at regarding this.

Roger Epperson:  It's not worth a dime as it is government property.  If it gets offered for auction it will be taken.

I can ask him for that exact URL if youd like, but he sent me a link to this over his phone and told me it was in the AML thead he was reading and didnt understand why it wouldnt be worth anything. I tried to tell him that it still has great value, it just doesnt seem to be legal to sell on the open market at auction. I told him that, he doesnt intend to sell it and it still has value to it, so i think he may still be interested in it. I gave him your name on here, so he should be contacting you soon.. 

Hope you guys can make a sale that each like.

That is an accurate statement from Epperson on an earlier thread about the card.  The question is however - whether or not it's "government property" since this was acquired in england I believe where dylan arrived on a private jet thus it's international not US based..

Who Owns Airport Passenger Landing Documents? (with supporting information and documentation on the specific item provided)

Dear DOT Customer,

I believe the FAA is the right agency for this question.

You can find contact information at http://www.faa.gov/

Sincerely,

Reference Services
National Transportation Library
Bureau of Transportation Statistics
Research and Innovative Technology Administration
U.S. Department of Transportation

The FAA however did not respond directly except to send a link to their FAQs page.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service