We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Come across this item on eBay are these authentic??
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Lennon-George-Harrison-Autographs-Or...

Views: 483

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say no.
I think they look ok to me Steve. The 'T' in 'To' and ' 'e' in Love look like Lennon's writing. I am comfortable with those signatures.

I am on the fence with these.  the harrison looks very close, but the lennon is very unusual, but does have some positive characteristics.  leaning towards authentic but just not sure.

Lennon looks off to me but the Harrison looks good. 

It is very possible that one signature is real and the other is fake.  I have seen this many times with beatles items.  They get 1 or 2 authentic  signatures and then forge in the others.  I suppose it confuses the person looking at it because you see what has to be authentic and then you see something questionable and it makes you question your own judgement.   

Both signatures look authentic to me, as does the dedication by John.

you are right ballroom, these are both real.

Nice, 65 or 66 I'd say.

nice call karl, i would say 66.

You know, something about this set just doesn't feel right to me. The more I look at it, the more I think my initial impression was wrong, though. But it took your opinions for me to realize I'm probably off. Thanks, guys.
I'm surprised at your doubts Steve, they both look great to me for that period, one of those sets that doesn't leave the slightest doubt in my mind; John is now joining his first and last names and George's signature is becoming wider and rounder as it did throughout his life really.
Yeah, I understand, Karl. Something about this particular pair just sets me on edge. I'm probably wrong, though.
It sets me off but here's why I think it's real why would you go thought the additional trouble of risking exposure by the added words.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service