Views: 3105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Message me :)

Just send me message of what,I basically just said what I'm willing to trade or sell

Just wanna say thanks to all the people help out this been my number one go to for info been great past couple years

Back in stock

Mate thank you so much you legend. I was so gutted when I didn’t get it and was gonna pay ridiculous money on eBay. If you didn’t post this I wouldn’t of knew and now I have it. You are a saviour

cool i was hoping you were watching lol

...and, sold out again

I still get Lil Baby and Da Baby confused - guess I'm not into the genre enough. 

Anyway, maybe another re-stock will come, if they're watching their numbers / how quick they sell-through, and if anyone that missed, is still wanting one.  

yeah, I tried to order another one and somehow accidentally ordered a digital copy so there's $9.99 I'll never see again lol. pretty sure they won't refund digital copies.

They might. I would explain it was an accident. It  depends on how these are delivered on their end but for $10, for me, it would be worth the hassle to write a quick email just to try

yeah, I immediately emailed them when I realized what I did and waiting to hear back, but I'm pretty sure you don't usually get refunded for digital items. the bad thing is I mainly tried to order more because I knew there were a couple of people in here that were desperately wanting one and I wasn't sure if they would see my post about the restock in time. I actually tried to order 2 and it said the maximum I could order was 1, that should have been a sign something was wrong since I saw it say a maximum of 4. but my mistake so if it can't be fixed at least it was only $10

Oh man, loosing money while trying to look out for people on here. Thats tough.  I would think if its a digital copy sent via link or code, they should be able to cancel it still but who knows. 

yeah see what happens when I try to be nice lol, just kidding, I just was trying to order for them in case they missed again but didn't mind keeping them when I realized how big he was. I'll wait to see what they say 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service