We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Been lurking for a while and finally joined to post up this gem for you. 

https://shop.lilwaynefuneral.com/collections/music/products/funeral...

Views: 4295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you seen ones offered??   There’s a signed CD on eBay that supposedly came from this sale. Not sure if the auto is legit or not. 

I was incorrect. I thought they were just flat, booklet-sized inserts, but apparently they're the same booklets that normally come in the CD. They just appeared too thin because even the normal "booklets" are only 2 pages?

The signatures appear to be unique on each one which is good I guess - they seem a little different from other "authenticated" examples I see, but I'm not really familiar with Lil Wayne's autograph so I don't know.

*** These are not mine, just ones I saw on eBay ***

Looks like alot of people think they're ghost signed

They look unusually neat, thought I'm thinking most points of comparison would be sloppy in-person street autographs. Curious if anyone really knowledgable has any insight.

I don't like them.  I will be requesting my money back

I agree i don;t like them either 

There is a PSA encapsulated cut on ebay signed in 2010 that isnt TOO far off....not sure what to think about these. 

since I'm home I've been trying to find any jsa Lil wayne signatures that even some what  look the same as the ones on the booklets even a little bit, To find even a few similarities is tough what does anybody else think, 

Here is mine for comparison.

I think that the circumstances in which the autographs were signed needs to be taken into account as well. Signing a rushed autograph while surrounded by fans  will produce a very different autograph than signing in an office or at home at their leisure. I see some similarities to the psa one that I looked at on ebay, but I do agree that there is a pretty drastic difference between this and most that I have seen. 

I've seen authenticators thrown off by authentic sit-down signings when they're so used to stickering ugly IP scribbles that rackers hand them. 

Not surprised, however, that I haven't seen any videos or photos of him signing, the same way we've seen such from artists who've been known to be good for authentic items (Halsey, Dua Lipa, etc). My expectations were fairly low here. That being said, maybe someone with some deeper insight will offer something more conclusive sometime soon.

Just out of curiosity, why did you have low expectations? I assume that whatever is distributing it has a bad reputation?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service