We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Live Auctioneers/Simon Parr Auction Lot 0106: THE BEATLES SIGNED PAPER. PSA/DNA COA.

Hi,

Newbie here.  

I recently found this lot :  Lot 0106: THE BEATLES SIGNED PAPER. PSA/DNA COA. https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/47447051_bill-ray-sharon-tate-... on the Live Auctioneers website.

If you search (or click the link I provided) you will find an entirely different auction now (the Beatles auction was pulled) .  I originally inquired about the item with Simon Parr and after going back and forth with this auction house (Rachel) I was told the following:

-There IS a PSA COA (but the consignor lost it).

-The consignor has another COA in route to them in England

-Not encapsulated.

So, I am perusing eBay and come across the EXACT same item for sale here: 

http://m.ebay.com/itm/331952871933

Now, I am really confused and ask Simon Parr again what the deal is.  They state that the consignor wants too much for the autos and that they will never sell it.  To me this still checks out as maybe the seller is exploring their options by selling on eBay and putting it in the Simon Parr auction.  So I decide to message the seller on eBay and he states equivocally that the item is his and in his possession and he is not currently consigning it anywhere.  Now I am really, really confused.  I contact Simon Parr again and after more "they (the consignor) want too much for it" banter they state they have pulled their auction.   After telling them I was concerned and that I contacted Live Auctioneers they promptly messaged me back and told me they blocked me from future auctions.

!!!!!!

Has anyone else had a similar experience from Simon Parr auctions?

Thanks and good to be here!

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have a search feature on this forum - use it to search Simon Parrs or Simon Parr. 

You will find exactly what your looking for. 

He (or she) has been on our forum  -  under six different alias names.  That should tell you something right there.  Each one was removed for lies, spamming, pretending to be other auction houses etc. 

Duly noted.  Thanks.

Seems crazy Live Auctioneers allows this guy to sell!

He hurriedly switched/[pulled that one after I called him on it.  Here is a snapshot of it when it was live.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Ugh.  Thanks for the link.

He is not being very nice to me in the Live Auctioneers messaging service right now! Lol.

I am forwarding everything I can to Live Auctioneers. Hopefully they can pull all of his auctions.  So ridiculous!

Live Auctioneers is terrible and allows TONS of forgeries every month. They don't care as long as they get paid. Simon Parr Auctions sells many forgeries -- some not even close to real ones. They don't care as well. 

I have emailed Live Auctioneers a caseload and got back the obligatory " Thanks for your email..." email.  What I find amazing is he is apparently auctioning off items he does not even own!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service