We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lots of discussion over the years over good versus bad Madonna autographs. Post exemplars for discussion and let's see if we can all learn something!

Views: 9326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is similar to examples posted by Kamrin.

Thoughts?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

this is one real.....and its Kamran

I believe that one failed Roger Epperson, Kamran.

well I had 7 of this GHV2 which were all signed by Madonna at her house in KENSINGTON London...I kept one for myself as shown in my group photo and sold the others...there is nothing more I can add to that...2/3 of the ones  I sold are shown proudly amongst fans Madonna collectibles on various facebook collectors forums as we speak....and also during her performance run in London play 'UP FOR GRABS' she signed many of these GHV2 cds to cast/crew members all dedicated

Yes...this one looks real to me.
I think you're full of it.

no not really....but I know not to reply to you from now, heres a little secret ok.....

Manners cost nothing....funny I  was warned about members of your nature just a hour ago and not to be put off posting on here because of it..have a good day

no need for this kind of behaviour, this site was designed for opinion's, lets keep this blog friendly PLEASE, I'm finding blog very interesting thanks to Kamran and yourself Xwiesy 

This is mine. Bought 30 minutes ago. Thanks to Kamran for his help!!!
Attachments: No photo uploads here

oh well done....glad I could help......my pleasure

That's nice and a no brainer authentic one. The best kind!

Im no expert here, but i have studied Madonna a bit during a time when I wanted to purchase her signature for my collection. I must say that I actually agree with ALL of the posts from Kamran when it comes to his opinions of authenticity.  Here's one of the Madonna signatures that I have in my collection that I undoubtedly believe to be authentic.  Kamran would you like to comment on this signature?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service